The tamples we got a couples of days ago have been very valuable. We started to cut the core for the plug of the cabin:
We had some problems at the beginning, because the approach we decided to use didn’t work out as expected. Originally, we though to cut the foam perpendicularly around the template. Heavy waves was the result:
hence, we decided to use the tamples on both sides. This has as a consequence that a tiny bit of extra material is cut when the shape is spherical. This tiny error is acceptable, as the plug core will have to be slightly adapted to our taste anyway.
The plug looks everyday more and more like a cabin:
We started a small video series on how the mold is made: